- Check-Out: Check out time is 12:00 noon. Notify the office prior to that time if you wish to stay longer.
- Quite Time: Quite hours are from 10:00pm to 7:00am (Be Considerate)
- Trash: A dumpster is provided for your trash. Please use it. Please compact all bulk items, such as cardboard boxes, etc.
- Guest: Activities in this park are for use by registered guest only. Visitors are required to register with office before entering.
- Children: Children are welcome. But… for their own safety and in consideration to your fellow campers, children under 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult in the common areas.
- Firewood/Fires: The cutting of live wood or plants destroys the natural beauty of Lake Waldena and is NOT permitted. Firewood is available for a nominal fee of $5.00 a wheel barrel full, Campfires allowed in fire rings only. Campfires must be kept under control at all times and not left unattended. Fire rings must NOT be used to dispose of cans, bottles or other household trash.
- Laundry: Coin-operated washer and dryers are located behind the restrooms.
- Activities: Planned activities and items of special interest are posted on line or on the bulletin board on the south side of the office.
- Messages: Emergency messages will be delivered immediately to your campsite. All other will be delivered at the close of business day.
- Fishing: Fish to your heart’s content, but not in the roped-off swimming area. Please clean up your mess from cleaning your catch! Only boats that can be carried to the lake or our row boats are to be used. We do not allow gas motors.
- Housekeeping: We are proud of our park and want to keep it neat and clean for you and our future guest. Your help is appreciated. Please notify the office of anything that needs attention. No overhauling of cars, boats, motors, etc.
- Parking: Registered guest must park in their assigned sites. Please do not encroach upon other sites. Over flow parking is available, if needed. (See the office)
- Vandalism: Anyone caught deliberately destroying campground property is expected to pay for the damages and will be asked to leave with out a refund. NO firearms are allowed in the park.
DOGGONE DOGGIE & OTHER PET RULES
We know and understand that your pets are apart of your family.
We do not have a weight limit and do not charge you any additional
to bring your furry friends.
Although there are certain breeds that we do not allow in the park:
Dobermans, Rottweilers & Pit Bulls.
There are a few rules that must be followed.
All pets must be kept on s leash at all time when outside of your tent or RV.
We have doggie walks and it is Mandatory that you pick up after your pets.
Your pets are not allowed in the playground or swimming area.
Excessive barking is not allowed and your pets must be kept under control at all times.